Are you newly engaged?
How exciting! Congratulations!
photo by Mandy Fierens via Bridal Musings
Let us introduce ourselves…
Bridal Musings is a wedding blog for hopeless romantics. A confidante in wedding planning, we've got everything you need to feel excited, inspired and equipped for this special time ahead.
Planning your wedding can be stressful and tiring, but it can also be lots of fun!
This is an opportunity to flex your creative muscles, to celebrate your love and to share a whole host of once-in-a-lifetime moments with your nearest and dearest throughout the planning process, as well as on the big day itself.
There are so many fun and exciting things to do, see and enjoy in the run up to your wedding. From venue visits to menu, wine and wedding cake tasting (yum!) deciding on your wedding music (one of our fave parts) and, of course, those dreamy days spent in a sea of satin and lace at bridal boutiques.
Don't forget to enjoy the ride!
Photo by En Route Photography via Bridal Musings
Let's Get Started!
- If you're newly engaged, the first thing you should check out is our Engagement Shoot section, we've featured all kinds of too-cute couples celebrating their new fiancé status.
- Then, hit up our Real Weddings homepage. You can search weddings by type (and by colour), and whether you're planning a destination wedding, a rustic shindig, a DIY bash, a chic affair, or a cultural celebration, we've everything there to leave you utterly inspired.
- Once you've swooned over the pictures of our real brides and grooms, it's time to fall in love all over again with their films. Our Film Gallery is a great place to be inspired for your own wedding video, to discover talented film-makers and also get a real sense of the atmosphere of the weddings we feature. (Be warned! There's a few tear-jerkers in there too.)
- And for the last piece of the inspiration pie, take a look at our glorious styled shoots, with a sky's-the-limit selection of beautiful wedding ideas.
Oh and before we forget, follow us on Pinterest for all manner gorgeous inspiration too. (We're one of the Top 5 wedding pinners in the world dontcha know!?)
Photo by CJ Williams Photography via Bridal Musings
Time to Plan
Now, once you're well and truly inspired, it's time to start planning. Sometimes this can be the scary bit, but we're here to help!
- Our step-by-step planning guides offer a plethora of great advice. From the first steps to take as a newly engaged couple to selecting your vendors and managing your budget (get our nifty free downloadable spreadsheet here) to planning your wedding music, and taking in advice from the experts.
- We've also got plenty of posts on the decor and the details, (we're a tad obsessed with stationery. And don't even get us started on wedding cake!) along with some rather cool DIY tutorials for crafty couples to sink their teeth into.
Finally, once you've booked the perfect venue, scored your dream photographer, and started working on that 500 meters of DIY bunting (which you're stitching by hand!) it's time to get to the really fun bit. Playing dress up.
- We pride ourselves on debuting the most fabulous wedding dress collections from some of the world's most talented designers, and renowned bridal salons. We're devoted to inspiring brides with sexy silhouettes, feminine textures, romantic detailing and beautiful fabrics.
- And on occasion, we talk about suits and bouts for the grooms too!
- We're avid trend hunters, and love to bring you the latest accessory trends, as well as timeless collections of hair accessories and jewellery.
- When it comes to hair, no one is as devoted to helping you find your dream ‘do as we are.
- And as for bridal beauty, we're head over heels bonkers for flawless skin, beautiful manicures, and stow-stopping make-up.
photo by Her Lovely Heart via Bridal Musings
And that's not all!
You can keep in touch with us every day, wherever you are and whatever you're up to…
Sign up to Bridal Musings ‘Inbox Inspiration' (located at the top of the side bar) to get a weekly dose of our pretty posts sent directly to your inbox. Along with our Monthly Musings mail out which is filled with the best of BM.
You can find more loveliness on the Bridal Musings’ Pinterest boards and follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+ to keep up to date with the latest musings and see sneak peeks of upcoming features. Thanks for visiting!
We hope you love reading our posts as much as we love creating them. And if there's any more we can help you with throughout your wedding planning journey, don't hesitate to drop us a comment /question. We love hearing from our readers!
Elizabeth & Claire xx
P.S. To read more about us, our blog, and how to work with us, check out our About Us page.